HVAC Foamed Access Doors and Insulated Wall Panels
High performance foamed double wall access doors for HVAC air handling units. Pre-hung, insulated door leaf with aluminum frame.
• Cakepan or perimeter style
• Interior and Exterior Door skin options:
– 16, 20 or 24 ga galvanized
– 16, 20 or 24 ga galvannealed
– .040 smooth aluminum
– .024 embossed aluminum
– 24 ga stainless 304 2B
– 24 ga stainless 316 2B
– 24 ga white prepainted galvanized
• Pressure injected with 2.2 pounds per cubic foot of polyurethane foam
• Polyurethane foam bonds with door skins to make a seamless, rigid panel
• Thermal door uses a high density polyurethane thermal break.
MASTER FRAME CONSTRUCTION
• Frame is fabricated of commercial quality aluminum extrusions.
• Master frame is shipped completely assembled with hinges and door attached.
• Thermal frame uses a high density polyurethane thermal break.
• Frame is prepared for installation into wall panel with .250 diameter holes through the installation flange of the top, bottom and both vertical frame members.
• T Frame is used for inswing application.
• Z Frame is used for outswing application.
Stainless Steel Access Doors
For Corrosive and Demanding Environments
|PROPER LATCH ADJUSTMENT is critical for door perforamance. Click here for a guide to properly install Allegis Latches on AJ HVAC Doors.Inswing Doors Outswing Doors|
|Note: all downloads are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, Click here for a free copy.|
Glass view ports on AJ doors have been independently tested and confirmed to filter 99.99% of all UV-C radiation.