Post Frame Door – 3100 (steel sheets)
The post frame 3100 series is an energy efficient, consumer-grade door. Built strong to weather the environment. Check out the product specifications and details to learn more.
- Prehung 4-way universal swing
- 1-3/4” thick door panel
- Pressure injected with 2.2 pounds of polyurethane foam per cubic foot
- R-12 insulation value
- Embossed white steel panel (series 3100), Embossed Aluminum (series 3100A), Smooth Steel (series 3700)
- White panel and frame
- Rolled edge door panel
- Pre-painted with two coats of polyester paint for a durable and long lasting finish
- Door is mounted to the frame by three 12-gauge steel, 4 1/2 ” x 4” fixed pin hinges
- 4″x4.5″ Zinc Hinges
- 2’4” to 4’0” widths and double doors standard
- Prehung door individually cartoned
- Designed for steel, masonry and wood construction
- All lites are aluminum framed and foamed in place
|Door Skin:||28 ga embossed steel|
|Hinges:||4.5" x 4" fixed pin zinc coated steel|
|Optional Door Lite:||22x22, 22x30, 22x36, 22x64|
|Available Sizes:||2668, 2868, 3068, 3668, 4068, 6068, 7068, 8068|
AJ Walk Doors comply with all requirements of the 2020 Florida Buiding Codewith the exception of HVH Zones to pressures of +55.0/-60.6 (>140 mph coastal wind zones).
To view test data and drawings go to https://floridabuilding.org/pr/pr_app_srch.aspx, click on “product Approval”, “Find a Product or Application”, and enter AJ’s application number. # 38034.