Post Frame Door – Partner 21A
Economical walk doors to satisfy the cost conscious buyer, yet durable enough to please the most critical contractor. Pre-hung with aluminum frame.
- Prehung 4-way universal swing
- 1-3/4” thick door panel
- Pressure injected with 2.2 pounds of polyurethane foam per cubic foot
- R-11 insulation value
- Hot dipped galvanized steel exterior. Polyester painted and baked for a durable and long lasting finish.
- Premium smooth steel panels
- 20 mil polyester coated wood stiles with siliconized sealed edges for weather resistance durability.
- Flush design—rolled edged for style, strength, and corrosion resistance
- Door is prepped for lockset by boring a 2-1/8″ diameter hole with a 2-3/8″ backset with a 1″edge bore and pass through mortise
- Door panel is strengthened with a reinforcing block at the location for entry lock
- Frame jamb, header and sill are polyester painted and baked for a durable and long lasting appearance
- Master frame is shipped completely assembled with hinges and door attached
- A unique design allows the weatherstripped header parting stop to be snapped in place after the door has been installed to insure a weather tight installation
- 2 bulb and three leaf bottom sweep
- Sill is a low profile design, which complies with ADA handicap accessible guidelines. It is 3-1/2″ deep and 1/2″ high
- Each door is individually cartoned
|Frame Type:||Standard: Aluminum|
|Door Skin:||24 ga steel|
|Hinges:||Standard: 4.5" x 4" fixed pin zinc coated steel|
|Optional Door Lite:||22 x 36|
|Pattern:||Standard: Flush | Optional: 2 panel, 6 panel|
AJ Walk Doors comply with all requirements of the 2020 Florida Buiding Codewith the exception of HVH Zones to pressures of +55.0/-60.6 (>140 mph coastal wind zones).
To view test data and drawings go to https://floridabuilding.org/pr/pr_app_srch.aspx, click on “product Approval”, “Find a Product or Application”, and enter AJ’s application number. # 38034.