Post Frame Door – Responder R51
The advanced technology and flexible platform of the Responder door deliver value to the post frame industry.
- Prehung 4-way swing, insulated door leaf
- 1-3/4″ thick door pressure injected with polyurethane foam – R11 insulation value
- 24 ga hot dipped galvanized steel exterior. Polyester painted and baked for a durable and long lasting finish
- Premium smooth steel panels
- Flush design – cakepan panel for style, strength, and corrosion resistance
- Door is prepped for lockset by boring a 2-1/8″ diameter hole with a 2-3/4″ backset and a 1″ edge bore
- Door panel is strengthened with a Steel C-Channel at the location for entry lock
- Frame jamb, header and sill are polyester painted and baked for a durable and long lasting appearance
- Master frame is shipped completely assembled with hinges and door attached
- A unique design allows the weatherstripped header parting stop to be snapped in place after the door has been installed to insure a weather tight installation
- Top and Bottom sill sweeps are fabricated of a dual durometer vinyl consisting of three flexible wands and a rigid base
- Sill is a low profile design, which complies with ADA handicap accessible guidelines. It is 3-1/2″ deep and 1/2″ high
- Each door is securely packaged in a corrugated carton
AJ Walk Doors comply with all requirements of the 2023 Florida Building Code with the exception of HVH Zones to pressures of +55.0/-60.6 (>140 mph coastal wind zones).
To view test data and drawings go to https://floridabuilding.org/pr/pr_app_srch.aspx, click on “product Approval”, “Find a Product or Application”, and enter AJ’s application number. # 38034.